Example description: Subscription Signup
In this example, a Custom Form is used to manage a Subscription Signup based on a previously configured SubscriptionModel. This demo was designed on the basis of 3 used cases:
- Basic: 1€ is charged every day during 3 days.
- Standard: 1€ is charged at the order and the subscription starts a day +1 with 3€ per day for 3 days.
- Premium: 5€ is charged per day with no ending date.
In the first example (basic), a first invoice of the subscription is charged when the Subscription
Object is created (as no starting date is set). The following days (it could be also one or more
weeks or months) new invoices of the same subscription is charged until the Subscription end date
(configured in the SubscriptionModel, it can be an integer or unlimited invoices).
After confirmation, to access the customer portal, you can click on "manage my subscription" to
cancel it or use another card.
Fill the form with a valid name, email and a valid card* number (or use default values clicking on the EXAMPLE DATA button).
- Basic: 1€ per day during 3 days.
- Standard: 1€ for 24 hours and then 3€ per day for 3 days.
- Premium: 5€ per day indefinitely.
Try a new subscription using the Customer / Card created here